Hello everyone, time for another week-delayed contributor review and a few explanations. First, I’d like to thank the following contributors, who help out via Paypal: Michael H. (United Kingdom) Taugrim (Californa, USA) missile742 (Colorado, USA) – read below, mate Tim F. (New York, USA) Fraser H. (Canada) Now, missile742, before we go any further – you asked me a question in the “donation message” part about skill MM. Well, since you took the effort to contribute, I took the effort to ask around, especially for you. No, it is still not planned, not for random battles anyway, but it’s possible a special “ranked” mode will appear in the future. Several points I’d like to make. I know some of you hate me. I don’t lose any sleep over that. But I have a good advice for you (the several of you): do NOT fuck with Paypal. Paypal is not like Patreon, it’s a regular banking service (some idiots seem to have the impression that it is some lulzy site – no, Paypal is registered as a banking house with all the obligations). Trying to fuck around with it (won’t post how not to give people any ideas) will not only make you known to me, but you can also get in legal trouble, as this kinds of stuff actually does cost Paypal (not me) money and it could be classified as attempted fraud. Consider this a fair warning. It was a stupid idea and I won’t destroy your lives for that by reporting you or publishing your names (if you get contacted by law, it was Paypal, not me), but do not EVER try this again. Moving on. You might have noticed that there have been a lot of typos lately. That’s because I am busy. Really, really busy, as in “FTR is now not a second job but a third” busy. As it happens in life, there are some personal issues to add to that as well, so I’ve been sleeping for 4-5 hours there last weeks. I am trying to keep FTR up to speed with everything to all that, but it’s hard. As I write this, I have 125 unread FTR e-mails for this weekend alone… will spend some time parsing through them, but realistically, I will not answer some. I am sorry. There’s one thing connected to that: Please, do NOT send me any replays with the sole comment of “look at this”. I won’t. Especially lately I have been getting a lot of “IM rigging” replays and there is simply no way I can watch even a few when you don’t even write me exactly what went on and when. If you have a rigging suspicion, contact WG support – they are lazy and will not do anything, but apart from putting them in Hall of Shame, there is not much that I can do either. So that’s it. As for FTR, it goes on as I promised – but you have to excuse the typos and all that. Sorry. I will keep you informed.

More...