Hello everyone, this is the followup of the previous post – if you want to know the background and what Warpack is, read that post first. Up to speed? Okay, now an interesting thing happened. The owner of the cheater account, Milkm4n_PL, wrote me about his stance on the entire thing. Basically, as we suspected, Milkm4n is a test account to try out various cheats and other stuff. It’s not a new account (created on 23.11.2013) and the fact it wasn’t banned yet should tell you plenty by itself. What he did himself was – he himself wrote a ticket (!) to EU support, asking them about their stance on Warpack. And here’s what the support replied to him: “We do not penalize a specific mod indeed.” Well, that’s very clear. And Milkm4n_PL was not banned, even though he practically reported himself, that should tell you plenty as well. Neither Antoine “Mod Intruder” Dodson (seriously, I really hope this is some fake name :D) nor WG EU care about cheating apparently. It proves also two more things: - there is no automated anti-cheat detection (if there was, Milkman would be banned ten times over) - without that player’s replay, support CANNOT detect presence of cheats (my theory here is that replays have a list of mods the author of the replay is using embedded in them) So – knock yourselves out cheating, I guess. Good job, WG EU – I wonder what Minsk thinks of this.

More...