First, some answers from Storm from the discussion under the Odessa errata. - the T-44-122 (the picture was leaked earlier today) will not be the Soviet premium tank - A branch with Sturmtiger and Brummbär? “No comment” - graphics are optimized in every patch - the sounds are fine, other sound effects have been delayed, but they will come - the separation of random and company player statistics is planned - dynamic tank stats in hangar won’t come in 2013 - IS-3 model in game is very similiar to the real one, model problems will be corrected en masse during the model re-work - chat windows in hangar that don’t close bug will be fixed - anti-aliasing is being worked on - the reason for the new T10 tanks was to stir up the clanwars situation, they weren’t expensive to make - client physics will most likely not come in 2013, because all the models need to be reworked for it. It’s a lot of work. The technology itself however is fully functional. - Waffentrager E-100 will not be slow, it will have less armor than the classic E-100 chassis. - T-50-2/MT-25 switch will come soon - Superpershing did not historically have a 704hp engine and his ROF won’t apparently be buffed Back to regular Q&A: - Q: “What kind of arty does the King of Jordan, who plays WoT, have?” A:”This one.” - SerB on anime: “Watched Miyazaki (SS: whatever that is), I liked it. Watched Rocket Girls. Watched Girls und Panzer, didn’t like other animes very much.” - removing equipment and buying tank slots for credits won’t be implemented Bonus: Russians making fun of EU players being “butthurt” that they don’t get their miniquests and that they do. Hmmm… earlier there was a set of two pictures of one player, who basically gained 17 million credits over weekend in the event… Also, if you want to see 112 in action: 112 replay – http://wotreplays.ru/site/1007607#team E-25 replay – http://wotreplays.ru/site/1023379?se...i8MjM%E2%80%94 Bonus 2, from supertest (source is the same as the pics): If I understand it correctly, there will be a lot of new “hit” variants, the tank hit system is being reworked and there will apparently be more hit decals. There will also be additional info on shots available.

More...