Status Report: Aleksandr Ivanov answers WoT Questions
Aleksandr Ivanov, WoT producer, answered a bunch of questions for the players. Here's what he said.
- Developers are considering reworking the skills and perks of driver and other crew-members to fit the new motion physics system, but so far no decision was taken yet because the physics is still in testing phase. This will be revisited after the new motion physics system is ready;
- If new motion physics is introduced, all mechanisms depending on it will be reviewed;
- Developers are not aware of an alleged issue where players spam various messages (bound to the F# keys) in player chat, but the issue will be investigated and if found to be true, developers will think of what to do;
- Developers are planning to periodically release "fun" modes (RG: I Miss Karl);
- Developers are working on a new feature that will "introduce something to the game that was never in the game before" (RG: To boldly go...);
- Another feature planned is the improved customization of tanks (new skins, new inscriptions, new emblems) (RG: Would also enjoy being able to save the ones that were already purchased for the tank);
- It's possible the camo (factor or system) of TD's will be changed but not anytime soon;
- The plans for near future are to improve the armor role in the game;
- After the Super Pershing comes in HD, its parameters compared to the current state should not change.