Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Combining dossiers?

Combining dossiers?

Hello and thanks for providing this awesome tool.

I am wondering if there is some way to combine dossiers? I have dossiers in a couple of different places, but uploading them doesn't appear to increase the count of stats. I saw somewhere that the name of the dossier is the key, but I have dossiers of several different names, and would like to combine them all, and use the currently active filename as dossier key.

I have tried to get more data into VBAddict, but seem not successful. I have almost 5000 games, but my Progress still shows just a few hundred. I am currently uploading as many replays as I can find (I have played on 3 different computers), in the hope that something is found there.

It's not possible to upload older dossiers.

A dossier contains just the last snapshot of your data, so you would need for each battle a single dossier to have a 100% history.

Ah okay, thanks. I see three dossiers in my folder. Does that mean that the older two can just be deleted then?

By the way, as you see in my signature, my nearly 5000 battles aren't reflected. Is there some way to get them into the stats?
    Cheers, Expletives

You can delete all dossiers, WoT creates them automatically. Usually you will have two dossiers, from each cluster one. ADU will always upload the latest one.

The signature includes only the last 90 days and only battles which were recorded through ADU.

Thank you for your help.
    Cheers, Expletives

You're welcome.