*Turns typing gears to personal/private settings*

Today the blog celebrates its first official month!
I was expressing for a long time my desire for starting a blog, still, never imagined anything like this. Got surprised when Silentstalker approached with the opportunity (and no, I didn't murder or kidnapped SS to take over the reign like many of you been implying *wink*) but mostly that he believed in me, not accustomed to such gestures, even thought he can be infamously known for his raw opinions (something I appreciate in him), he is actually a nice guy and I'm really happy for his great work at Armored Warfare.
It was a huge risk for me to have accepted the baton but chances like this don't appear everyday and its better to do/try things instead of living with the regret of "what could have been". When everything became official was really nervous, feeling butterflies in my tummy but you have been so overwhelmingly positive (even WG to my amazement), I actually dropped a tear of joy, such a nice feeling when you roll a dice and actually hit the number.
Have to say it was difficult during the first two weeks but I'm gaining experience and momentum, its like driving a manual car for the first time and trying to get the gears right, but so far is going great and I'm enjoying and doing my best. Thank you.

Like For The Record did, I won't run ads on Status Report, don't want the clutter and you missclicking on "Enlarge your T30 120mm gun to a astounding 155mm today!" or "Mail order tanker brides" annoying ads.
Instead, I stetted up a Patreon account where you can support, there is also a message option that you can ask or share stuff with me, will be answering in this monthly post.

This are the March Patreon RSR contributors:

• LibertasAnLetum
  • Erik Johansson
  • Marc Bourgoin
  • Der_Tod_42
  • Christoffer Dahlblom
  • Tony Strandberg
  • Samuel Hallam (Also thank you for the channel banner)
  • Woddak
  • Jonas Pollaschek
  • McQwak
  • Diego Longo (Will request it when the time comes sir)
  • Tony Rye
  • Wurstmann
  • Vu Nhat Tu
  • webium
  • Mikko Sippola
  • Michael K
  • p4mpelmuse
  • Henrik Strand
  • elr
  • Michael Duke
  • Michael Bermingham
  • Ethan_
  • SGarv
  • BookemDanno
  • Mickey Dabbelyou
  • argonaut747
  • Dave
  • Robert Meachen

Thank you very much guys, also to everyone who has been reading the content.

(And for keeping me alive one more month from evil murderous hungry cats, help!)