Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Upload problem

Upload problem

Hi,

I've just encountered this problem today. This morning, I set ADU to upload my games/data/replays from yesterday and last night, about 30 in all. It process all but the last five. I've tried several times throughout the day and each time it uploads and then give the following error in the log...

"Server is unable to parse uploaded data (errorstate ADUClient: 1 - Error while uploading data to vBAddict The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.), adding file to offline cache for later try."

I've tried closing and restarting ADU, I've even rebooted my computer in the meantime.

Any ideas?

Update:
    I found the offline cache and deleted the offending replay and the rest uploaded fine, so now its just the one replay that keeps giving that error every time it tries to upload. The rest of the battle data shows up in my profile, so I'm not too concerned about that one replay, I can just delete it so it does't keep trying to upload. For what its worth, the replay works with WoT.
    Last edited by MechBuster.eu; 2015-04-09 at 20:04.

Can you tell me the size of the Replay? I assume there is timeout while uploading larger files.

The file is 1741Kb. It appears that it does not time out during the upload, since it gets to 100% before it gives the error.

update:
    Once the error happens, it stops all further uploads. I think it must be something specific to this replay. I removed it from the replay folder and the cache, and all other uploads happened without a problem
    Last edited by MechBuster.eu; 2015-04-10 at 03:37.

Do you still have it somewhere? I would like to take a deeper view to see what the issue was.