Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Retrieving replay from vBAddict

Retrieving replay from vBAddict

Hello. I've encountered a known problem, that my battle result was lost. I didn't exactly know what to do so i just uploaded my replay of a good fight. But i did have option checked that ADU deletes uploads after they are send. So i do not have a replay, and i do not have any battle result to see what i actually did. The name of the replay was "20150416_2303_germany-E-50_28_desert.wotreplay". I know i did slightly less than 8k dmg. I saw after the end-match crash that i did get Ace mastery badge(finally...) and 2nd MoE. But that's the only thing i know. Anyone got any ideas, or access to vBAddict replays storage or something? I probably am expecting too much, but at least i will try.

Hello. These are your replays:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/player-repla...84b437fff81108

There is no Replay of your E-50 at 23:03h. Last game on E-50 is 2015-04-16 20:31.

Was it a Standard CTF Battle?

I suppose WoT did not wrote all required files and the battle data is lost. Same for Replay.

That was standard battle, i do not know the type of the match. I know i did have replay that i manually uploaded via ADU. And as I have chosen earlier after it was uploaded, ADU deleted it from my hard drive. I was just wondering if i could get it back. I know it will not be shown in my replays or battle history because there is no battle result to pair it with.

It will show in Replays, even if there is no Battle Result for it. Without Battle Result it will not be shown in Battle Log and History.

Well there is none. I have even searched through All replays in vBAddict database from the last 7 days and there was 7 replays, one of those was mine but it was not the one i was looking for. So this replay is just gone i presume. Even do you uploaded it via ADU. I guess i better forget about it.