Status Report: 23.04.2015 Q&A
Here it is:
- Storm states that it is not true that Severogorsk and Northwest maps were fine at first and that they only got worse and and worse after WG "improvements" - according to him even the first versions were really bad when it comes to heat maps;
- Apparently, 9.7 has a nasty bug where multiple players see individual missions they completed previously as incomplete (and unavailable), Storm will investigate;
- The AMX-13/75 buff doesn't concern only the gun but the entire tank;
- Multicore support? "We are working on it in parallel" - "when it's done it's done";
- Developers haven't forgotten the Stronghold mode, upgrades (for example the special magazine) are being developed;
- According to Storm, IS-4 armor in 9.7 is correct;
- There are no plans to abandon the Scaleform UI;
- There are no plans for accuracy buff for near future;
- There are no plans to sell the M56 Scorpion at all, it will be obtainable through missions;
- All the vehicle classes are being re-balanced to fit more their intended roles, this is an ongoing process;
- It's possible to use twinks in order to get into the "newbie" low tier matches, but: "what will it give you? Games with an untrained crew but with personal experience? Enjoy!"
- It's not possible to limit noobs from playing high tiers: "in such a case, very few people would play tier 8-10".