Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Replay permissions issue

Replay permissions issue

Hi, whenever I or anyone else tries to download my replays we get a message that says we don't have permission to download them.

Can you specify which one? I tried several without any issue.

This is the one she was referring to:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport...99473578272202

We first noticed it when a she sent the link to me to watch and I couldn't open it and when she checked, she couldn't either. When she first uploaded it there was a very long delay from when the client uploaded it and when it appeared on the site (like a couple days).

That's simple but rather complex to handle. The Replay belongs to "Inoca", not to pelli17517, but was uploaded by pelli17517 and is therefore listed for pelli17517.

Couple of days is not possible, as there are no post processing done on uploaded Replays. Only for Battle Results extraction.

I've put the replay here for you to download:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/wot/replays/...4642.wotreplay

Maybe that is the problem, Inoca is pelli17517's rename. I'm not sure when she renamed, but it might have been around then. Thanks for the alternate link!

Once Inoca uploads their dossier with the new name I'm able to rename the old account.