Hello everyone, this post concerns the “SerB” T-shirts for Gamescom (more about that here). Since I posted the idea, a lot of folks were writing me that they’d order one (even as a souvenir). So, I started working on that particular idea. Basically, it’s all possible, but I don’t know how REALLY interested people are, so, here’s a question for you, guys. The concept I have in mind for now is pure text (sorry, I can make one or two T-shirts with SerB’s face on them, but honestly, making more would just get me in unnecessery trouble) with these three quotes: “Want realism? Join the army!” “How terrible…” “When it’s done, it’s done” with “- SerB, World of Tanks developer” under it. T-shirts will probably have the print on one side only in order to keep the costs low. I don’t have a prototype T-shirt yet (will have one sometime next week, will take a picture after), but for now, I need to know, how many of you people are REALLY interested in getting one. So, please (only if you are seriously interested), write me an e-mail on: fortherecordwot@gmail.com following this exact procedure (please, do follow it, otherwise your mail might end up in spam folder, which is… kinda full): Mail subject: T-shirt In the mail, write following data: - your (recipient’s) name (sorry, but I’d need that for shipping anyway) - where are you from (country, city) - which quote do you want - T-shirt color (basically, only black with white text and white with black text are available atm) - how many do you want (please, be serious) - size (S,M,L,XL) - please put any further comments at the end of the e-mail Please keep in mind that this is NOT a valid order, this is for me to find out, what people prefer and how much will the T-shirts cost (depends on the number made, obviously), plus the shipping costs. Thanks SS

More...