Hello everyone, as you might have noticed, there is a new “Donate” PayPal button on the right side under the rest of the bars/menus. Here’s a little background explanation. Every since FTR started (and I mean the old FTR in January, not just the wot-news incarnation), a lot of people asked me, whether they can contribute somehow and if so, how. At first, I thought – “okay, cool, I really appreciate your support” so after moving to wot-news, me and Edrard (the guy who is hosting this site) did set up some banners. What happened afterwards was I recieved a bunch (well, okay, maybe more than just a bunch) of e-mails, saying basically the same thing: “I like FTR and I’d like to help, but I hate banners and I won’t turn my Adblock off.” Well, after recieving one more mail like that just yesterday, I decided to introduce the Paypal donate button. Huge thanks to Edrard for helping me set the thing up (to be fair, he practically did it himself, as my IT skillz can be compared to those of an average gorilla). As with the ads, the money raised (I am an optimist, I know :) ) will be used for FTR purposes: I was thinking something along the lines of a nice, summer competition for August, with prizes and stuff. You’ll like the rules, trust me :P Please note that coffee for myself IS a FTR purpose. Anyway, I am not so sure what I did there with that button, but I think it lets you donate to the FTR paypal account an amount of CZK (Czech Crowns) of your choosing. Roughly, 1 USD = 20 CZK, 1 EUR = 26 CZK Well, I hope you guy don’t mind this whole thing and as always, thanks for any and all support you give me :)

More...