Status Report: 29.05.2015 Q&A
Here it is:
- Storm confirms: WG now works actively with modmakers. XVM authors already fixed their mod for the Domination;
- The option for players to select the medals they want to show on the first tab was not yet developed;
- Storm confirms his opinion that over 60 FPS it doesn't really make much difference. When confronted with examples of games that gave advantage with maximum FPS, Storm states that these games have client-based physics and this physics system was dependent on frame rate;
- If you want your maps to load faster and are running the game from HDD, you should defragment it. Storm: "It can seriously help."
- If you see missing (black) textures in the patch 9.8, it's obsolete mods (specifically Jove's modpack)
- Apparently the Super Pershing will stay how it is now in HD;
- The "big penetration nerf" in the future will likely not concern premium vehicles (only tier 9 and 10 vehicles will be nerfed);
- Super Pershing front was "seriously buffed" according to Storm.
And the daily: