Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADU, ATS & BRR for WOT 0.9.8

ADU, ATS & BRR for WOT 0.9.8

Hello there,

I'm running what I believe to be the latest ADU v3.4.0.3. I don't believe the ATS & BRR mods are working, at least when you install them from ADU, they install to the res_mods\0.9.7 folder. Is there any update coming for WOT 0.9.8?

Thanks,

Zavar

Didn't had the time yet to adapt them. Can you see if they are working by just copying them to the correct folder?

I copied the ATS and BRR files to the appropriate 0.9.8 folder, didn't copy the other files. I'm seeing ATS and BattleResult uploads, so I'm assuming this would indicate they are working. Will ADU auto-update when you release a new version?

Can I ask you to upload the python.log so I can take a look if BRR and ATS were loaded correctly?

Sure thing. Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks! At least ATS is working correctly.
    BRR was loaded but didn't handled any Battle Result. Did you reviewed all? In that case BRR would not need to fetch it.

Just updated both on ADU, let's see if this works.

So is the latest ADU now posted for download, or are you testing internally?

It's available for all. Depending on cache it can take a while to get the update.

I think those scripts should go to 0.9.8.1 mods folder after dominaion mod release

Just got that 0.9.8.1 mini update too. Still haven't seen the ADU update come through though.

ADU 3.4.0.4 has been released to be able to install ATS and BRR into 0.9.8.1

No further changes.

verion 3.4.0.4 still put ATS and BRR into 0.9.8 folder for me

Veteran
    Hi,

When I look at my crew stats on vbaddict, the stats are from weeks ago. Will there be an update to fix this? I do not notice the .json file being uploaded.

Thanks

I'm also not getting crew stats updated.

I've downloaded and installed the current version of ADU, BRR and ATS but it's made no difference

I'm still seeing the latest version place the ATS and BRR files into the 0.9.8 folder instead of the 0.9.8.1 folder as well. I believe if you copy both the ATS and BRR to the same spot in the 0.9.8.1 folder then they should work again (though you need to keep them in the 0.9.8 folder as well otherwise ADU doesn't think they are installed).

I've updated ADU but get the following message when I try to run it:
    This app can't run on your PC.

I tried to manually download the new version but I get the same message. I've also rebooted my Win8.1 box just to be sure.

I'm on a Core i7 with a 64-bit os. Could you have accidentally compiled it for a specific platform or for 32-bit?

I'm running the latest ADU on Win7 Pro 64 bit with an i7 without any problems.

Phalynx - I was wrong with respect to the ATS and BRR files not being installed to the 0.9.8.1 folder, they definitely are being put there with the latest version. The latest version is also creating a 0.9.8 folder, with those files along with CameraNode.pyc and _init_.pyc.

Sorry for the confusion.

I suppose it was the caching of the files which didn't go through at first iteration. Glad it works now.

Did some inspection with ILSpy to see if I could find out if there was anything wrong and found out I had an old version of the file on my disk. After removing, redownloading, all is well.

Rookie

ATS and BRR need to be installed each time ADU is started

Each day when I start ADU, I have to install ARR and ATS. Any thoughts on how to correct this? In the past, I did not have to do this. This may have started when I updated to 3.4.0.4

I'm using the same version you mention and after updating OldSkools Modpack for WoT I needed to re-install ATS & BRR, which I've had to do after previous game updates. However, I have not had any further problems since then and they are definitely still installed. It might be worth making sure the game is definitely closed down, then start the ADU and installing the BRR & ATS again, close and restart the ADU. Check they are still installed and then start the game afterwards.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SBKDisco.eu View Post
    I'm using the same version you mention and after updating OldSkools Modpack for WoT I needed to re-install ATS & BRR, which I've had to do after previous game updates. However, I have not had any further problems since then and they are definitely still installed. It might be worth making sure the game is definitely closed down, then start the ADU and installing the BRR & ATS again, close and restart the ADU. Check they are still installed and then start the game afterwards.
    Thanks for the reply. I did exactly as you suggested, and ATS and BRR remained installed for 2 days (until today). But just now, I opened ADU and ATS and BRR were not installed. Of course, after I clicked to install them, they functioned perfectly. And when I closed ADU and re-opened it, both were installed as they should be. I do not see a pattern. This is a very small problem and is mainly just an annoyance, but any help or suggestions from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Do I need to wait?

When I first started using ADU I noticed that if I switched between games too quickly then battle data wouldn't upload.

I'd get fragged and jump out of the game and into a new one. I started waiting until a battle was complete before moving to the next.

Am I doing something wrong or am I required to wait for a battle to finish before getting into a new one.

I really enjoy the stat breakdown I get from ADU but I want to be able to battle as often as I can without waiting.

Rookie
    I get a message that BRR and ATS are not enabled. Is this the same as them not being installed?

ADU Seems to missing alot of games.

Since the update ADU seems to be skipping an awful lot of games. Anything i can do to fix this ? or reinstall ?

Thanks

Rookie
    Nevermind. Aslain fixed it for me. It is a shame that someone else has to fix this. Not much purpose in this forum or in sending PMs to someone asking for help.

my 110 hvy doesn't track
    & maybe others :?

Quote Originally Posted by MFGrant.na View Post
    When I first started using ADU I noticed that if I switched between games too quickly then battle data wouldn't upload.

I'd get fragged and jump out of the game and into a new one. I started waiting until a battle was complete before moving to the next.

Am I doing something wrong or am I required to wait for a battle to finish before getting into a new one.

I really enjoy the stat breakdown I get from ADU but I want to be able to battle as often as I can without waiting.
    Does it upload files after a battle finishes? Do you have BRR installed?
    Last edited by Phalynx.eu; 2015-06-12 at 00:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Picklefish44.na View Post
    Since the update ADU seems to be skipping an awful lot of games. Anything i can do to fix this ? or reinstall ?

Thanks

Can you please upload your python.log, so I can take a look if BRR is working.
    Last edited by Phalynx.eu; 2015-06-12 at 00:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkc1965.eu View Post
    Nevermind. Aslain fixed it for me. It is a shame that someone else has to fix this. Not much purpose in this forum or in sending PMs to someone asking for help.
    Glad to hear you got it solved. Maybe you want to share this information what exactly was wrong ... ?

I'm not able to do full service 24h/day. vBAddict is a one man show. Whenever I'm not able to support you guys, this has reasons.
    Last edited by Phalynx.eu; 2015-06-12 at 00:01.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast