Here it is:
- There are no plans to increase the thickness of E-100 side skirts;
- Apparently the new Master of Orion is being developed in Argentina because US staff is way too expensive;
- When developing Master of Orion, WG devs took lessons from the World of Warplanes failure
- The MoO prototype was "really cool";
- Wargaming producer Slava Makarov blames the failure of WoWp on the fact he was not able to handpick the WoWp developers, MoO will be different.
Meanwhile at Wargaming RU party... (start at 8:20):
Sometimes I enjoy this work so much... :)