Hello everyone, this is for the folks who are interested in “SerB T-shirts” (everyone else can disregard this post). About the price: Since the amount of “pre-orders” (not binding of course) was pretty low (about a dozen orders), I basically asked for the prices about them individually. I am really starting to wonder, whether it’s worth doing, because in such small amounts, the print gets a bit expensive. The T-shirts themselves without any print are in 4-6 Euro per piece range (depends on quality really, personally, I wouldn’t use the cheapest trash). With the print, the prices are varying wildly (this I will be handling individually per e-mail correspondence), but basically, we are somewhere in 7-8 Euro range for the text only (but if the text is white, bigger and on both sides of the T-shirt, it can be 1,5 times as much). So let’s say 10 on average. The shipping around Europe is not that expensive – cca 4 Euro (shipping around CZ is cheaper, for you Czech guys, this will be a lot easier, I could even hand you the stuff personally if you are in Prague). So, we are looking at 20 Euro range roughly, including shipping. This is not the final price (as I wrote, I’ll be handling that individually), but it won’t go much below that, so, just think about it for now and early next week, after I’ll post the pictures of the “prototype” T-shirt (so you know, I’ll start taking orders, if anyone still is interested at that point). Two more things: First, the T-shirt takes cca 4 days to make and cca 3 days to arrive around Europe (optimistically speaking), so consider that, please. Second, I am sure most of you will understand that I cannot afford to make the T-shirts just so – and then send it over as “pay on delivery”. There are two reasons for that: first, I did such a thing once a few years back (and that was for people I actually knew personally) before and cca 30 percent of the ordered goods (it was some RC parts) returned to me undelivered and I lost actually quite some money on that. I really don’t want to experience that again. Second, a few “friends” who “liked” me (from a “certain” community, judging by IP, god knows why such a thing is worth wasting time on) already sent me a “troll” pre-order, I really don’t want to deal with fake orders just because of some idiots. I hope you understand. Paypal would be the best option, but we’ll come to that, once the pictures of the T-shirt are out. For those, who do not want to order it, but want the T-shirt nonetheless, I will be posting vector templates (WMF format) the printing company used for the original later.

More...