Status Report: 15.06.2015 Q&A
Here it is:
- 9.9 should apparently bring some very exciting features according to Storm;
- The "exciting features" should be available for random battle players as well;
- Storm is not aware whether there will be any tier 5-8 premium tank on sale in near future;
- Apparently El Halluf has areas with invisible walls where the shells are stopped in mid air - examples:
Storm will investigate.
- The fight to remove toxicity from chat on RU server continues with several hundred thousand players chat-banned recently;
- The quality and details of WoT Xbox One models cannot be applied to PC as "there are other requirements for content quality there" (later, Storm adds that the content requirements for Xbox One are "much simpler", which allows them to rework a large number of tanks to HD quickly);
- Storm will no longer post any opinions on Armored Warfare as he is worried his opinions might be misinterpreted as the opinions of WG company;
- Developers are still working on spotting system overhaul and there is "good progress" in that direction;
- This Maus model frontal turret weld (http://i.imgur.com/cEg7sXR.jpg) is correct according to Storm. It's "missing" from the Kubinka Maus because according to WG historical consultants, the Kubinka Maus simply has it covered with multiple layers of paint.
And the daily, my type: