Status Report: 30.06.2015 Q&A
Here it is
- According to Storm, decreasing terrain resistance by 20 percent has about the same effect on vehicle mobility as if the horsepower of the vehicle was increased by 20 percent;
- Storm answering why developers (when buffing or nerfing) are usually conducted by changing terrain resistance: changing the vehicle engines requires a special kind of conversions in the game engine, making it difficult to do just so without risking potential bugs, terrain resistance is much easier;
- Terrain resistance buff is according to Storm effectively the same as engine horsepower buff;
- Storm regarding a number of bugs in common test: "So the test should be without bugs? What would be its purpose then?"
- Storm reacting on a claim that shadows reduce FPS in WoT too much: "There are no shadows in any game without performance cost. They always reduce FPS. In all games."
I'm done for today and cleared for take off: