Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Missing Battle Results

Missing Battle Results

Jeah, I know, this is not a new topic but the other thread is closed so ...

I played a few matches in my Conqueror solo on server 1, then got transferred to server 2 after accepting a platoon invite. I noticed that XVM didn't show the old results anymore, only the new ones.

After closing the game I realized that ADU is not running. It then grabbed all the new battles from server 2, but didn't catch the other ones. I logged into the game again (server 1) and now all the matches were shown in the message box (XVM). Yet ADU couldn't find the old results.

I tried to upload the replays just to check whether it will get the results there and feed it into the statistics. Thing is that it looks like he got the results (the match counter increased) but neither the replays appear on my page nor the Battle Summary of the tank is showing them.

Switching servers will always delete WoT's local cache (and therefore all Battle Results)

If you are using a newer version of BRR, you could have some luck. Newest BRR is saving all Battle Results to subfolder vBAddict inside the WoT Installation. If you have some files with the .dat extensions there, you could copy them to your Battle Results cache directory inside of %APPDATA%\wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\battle_results and start ADU to let it upload.

Newer Version of ADU should automatically recognize it, I need to release it the next few days.

Thanks, it worked! I found the missing battles and copied them, now they show up in the summary.

What happens if I copy a battle result that is already in my statistic ... will this be recognized or will there be a duplicate and this particular battle counts two times?

Glad to see this worked. vBAddict checks for duplicates.