Okay, this is something that’s been bothering me for a while now, but this weekend it was a bit over the top. Look guys, I understand it’s summer and some people are bored. I get that. But I want to remind everyone of one thing: This blog counts on at least basic decency and goodwill of its readers. First, lately there has been a HUGE increase of really rude comments and trolling, which I have to wade thru. Cut the crap, please. The fact the comments are open and registration-free means I count on you guys being simply decent people and on not abusing this. Try behaving like that. Second – and this bothers me much more – are the attempts to troll me. Practically every other day (it has gotten worse lately) some asshole thinks he’s smarter than me and sends me fake screenshots or some made up “big news”, hoping to dupe me into publishing it. Now, I might be a lot of things (most of them bad), but I am not a retard. I will practically always find out, because I can verify a lot of stuff from other sources. Your attempts to troll me are insulting, it offends me that you think I am such an idiot to fall for this. But the worst part is I can’t trust you like that – I have to verify and triplecheck everything, which means less time for other things. I try to communicate with you guys every day. If you ask something, I’ll try to find out. I try to bring the news as fresh as possible and I also try to post interesting tidbits of info regarding World of Tanks and tanks in general. I expect nothing better from the likes of Czech forum community, but I expect better from everyone else. So, please, PLEASE, don’t try to waste my time, like Zdude from US server did today, trying to make fake news about some clan “rigging” the clanwars. Thank you SS

More...