Status Report: 05.07.2015 Q&A Part 2
There is extra info dears:
A couple of historical answers from Yuri Pasholok
- T49 gun was made a "derp" gun because WoT doesn't allow for guided missiles (otherwise the gun could fire them);
- Yuri Pasholok was the initiator of the alternative French HT branch, based on his collected materials it's completely possible to build a tier 2-10 alternative French HT branch. French superheavy tanks could appear in this branch;
- In principle the British Scorpion light tank is completely suitable for WoT, whether it will come or not is up to the game developers;
- If there is a request to build the second Soviet branch, there will be a branch;
- So far the historians were not asked about the Churchill AVRE for implementation, there are also various versions of the AVRE;
- As far as Yuri Pasholok knows, Chinese hightier TD's were paper projects only;
- Yuri does not know whether Foch 155 is real or a Wargaming fake;
- AMX 30 B2 is too new for WoT.
And the daily, at 5:10, the Ryan Pitts struggle is real:
"Up at their tiny post, Ryan and his team were being pounded."