Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: vBAddict Server "Offline" (ADU)

vBAddict Server "Offline" (ADU)

I don't see a thread on this so I apologize if one has already been posted.

When I open ADU and after it has gone through all of the replays to upload I will tell ADU to go online. It responds by telling me the server is offline. How do I go about fixing this? I know several other people who have this problem. Could it possibly be a problem with the firewall on my PC?

my ADU has over 300 games stored locally - has not uploaded in 22 days. Downloaded latest ADU just to make sure. How to reset it and upload all those battles ??

It seems to have files stored in about 3 different locations - trying to manual upload from the site. Then what ??

It seems to have stopped uploading after Windows 10 upgrade...

are there better instruction on how to fix this problem or make sure ADU is pointing to the correct location for the files ??

Seems the folders are not configured correctly. Can you please upload the ADU Logfiles?

3.4.0.4 5:04:08 PM: Server is unable to parse uploaded data (errorstate ADUClient: 1 - 0 - Error while uploading data to vBAddict The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), adding file to offline cache for l
    3.4.0.4 5:04:08 PM: ater try.
    3.4.0.4 5:04:44 PM: Uploading Dossier: ADeadMan1.NA (ADeadMan1.com) - offline
    3.4.0.4 5:04:45 PM: Server is unable to parse uploaded data (errorstate ADUClient: 1 - 0 - Error while uploading data to vBAddict The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), adding file to offline cache for l
    3.4.0.4 5:04:45 PM: ater try.
    3.4.0.4 5:04:57 PM: File added for upload: 20150730_1436_germany-JagdPantherII_47_canada_a.wotreplay
    3.4.0.4 5:04:58 PM: Uploading Dossier: ADeadMan1.NA (ADeadMan1.com) - offline
    3.4.0.4 5:04:59 PM: Server is unable to parse uploaded data (errorstate ADUClient: 1 - 0 - Error while uploading data to vBAddict The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), adding file to offline cache for l
    3.4.0.4 5:04:59 PM: ater try.
    3.4.0.4 5:05:05 PM: Uploading Dossier: ADeadMan1.NA (ADeadMan1.com) - offline
    3.4.0.4 5:05:06 PM: Server is unable to parse uploaded data (errorstate ADUClient: 1 - 0 - Error while uploading data to vBAddict The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), adding file to offline cache for l
    3.4.0.4 5:05:06 PM: ater try.
    Here is the error I keep recieving when I run the program. Don't know if its the same one has OP

Please use lower case for server/realm, e.g. na

Thank you, that fixed it.