Hello everyone, I asked several players (Soukoudragon, Daigensui) who know their stuff about the upcoming tier 5 Japanese (yes, it will be Japanese) premium medium tank: Chi-Nu Kai (improved). Here’s a bit of info about it: Basically, it’s a Chi-Nu hull with a Chi-To turret and a better gun. To quote Soukoudragon: The gun is the Type 5 75mm model 2 cannon. No auto loader. It’s pen should be a little better than the US 76mm. Front hull armor is 50. The Turret is a Chi To turret with 75mm armor on the front. Engine is 240hp. I don’t think gun depression was good on this turret. Also, some info about the gun from Daigensui: Given the relatively large explosive filler of the AP shells, I’m thinking of it as a 85 mm ZiS S-53 with 75 mm Vickers HV level accuracy and slow aim time. Proposed gun statistics: Name: Name: 75 mm Gun Type 5 Ammo: 60 Damage: 160/160/280 HP Penetration: 120/161/43 mm Shell Price: 56 /7 /56 Rate of Fire: 15.38 r/m Accuracy: 0.36 m Aim Time: 2.9 s Edit: Removed gun weight not to confuse people.

More...