Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: ratings different from xvm

ratings different from xvm

started using the vbaddict website a few days ago when i bought my isu 152. put 75 games in it and the vbaddict ratings are very different from the in game xvm in my service log for that tank and was just curious why. my wn7 rating for the isu in my service log is 1120 ish and on the website for those same games its 1400 ish. obviously i prefer your stats to the xvm im just curious what the discrepancy is

thanx

Jaxx70

Which servicelog? Please specify more, cannot follow you atm.
    Please differ also between PA Efficiency, XVM/wot-news Efficiency and WN7 Efficiency.

thanks for the reply Phalynx...this is a kick ass website far superior to wotlabs.net. what i am comparing is my service record in game has my tank efficiency for the isu at 1142 and your site has it at 984. i am going to assume that XVM uses the wot news efficiency and you have PA efficiency, that may be the difference. I did notice that my 7 day for the isu says 86 games and i have put 93 in it that may be the difference in the raiting just not sure where those games went. is it possible that they did not upload, and is there a way to recover those and upload them.

Probably they ended without reviewing the ending battle result screen? That way they would not be uploaded.