Status Report: Q&A 13.7.2015
as Yuri Pasholok predicted some time ago, a purge began in Wargaming EU. Numerous community management people got fired (allegedly for incompetence) including the popular English posters Erissa and Grimbru. Wargaming is now looking for around 16 people to replace and from what we know, this could only be the beginning. If the mother company (WG RU) is displeased with EU performance, it would only be logical to start firing incompetent higher management.
- regarding the collision models that were fixed in 9.9, Storm states those were just small triangle areas in the rear part of the vehicles where the sides and the bottom armor areas meet
- Storm states that the patch 9.9 is of very high quality with minimum issues and with a large number of fixes
- Storm admits he was wrong in the M46 issue (he claimed the vehicle height did not change), the matter will be investigated
- there will not be a German branch of post-war TD's (such as Kanonenjagdpanzer)
- T110E3 armor will be fixed, the finalized version will be available only in 9.9 release (the test one is wrong)
- it's not decided yet whether AFK Panther will return in some form or not
- Storm commenting on Armored Warfare: "Success is not in graphics, but in gameplay. If they have good gameplay, they will get audience. If not - then they won't. We can already see an example." - later he adds: "They have problems and some of them are serious, more than that I cannot say."
- SD model gun muzzle circle has 12 polygons, HD has 24
- Storm on night battles: "Do we need them? What makes them better than day battles?" and later he adds: "First we need to fix the lighting. Then we can deal with this crap."
- Storm on various ideas intended against bad players: "Bad players too have to find the gameplay interesting."