Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Skill radar improvement

Skill radar improvement

It seems to me that the current range scale (0 to 120 with 100 as the average) for the skill radar us not very useful.

It gives a 100 point range below average and only a 20 point range above average. I don't know your exact formulas for calculating values, but it seems to me that a percentile based scale would be more useful and easier to understand.

Stated already "So for example if you have damage dealt on 118%, you are 18% better than the average player."

Having Avg. Experience of 500, while the server average is 400, I have a skill radar with 125%, which is reduced to 120 as 120 is the max.

So a poor player with 200 Avg. Exp. has a skill radar of 50, but a unicum player with Avg. Exp. of 600 will still only have skill radar 120.

Why not put the skill radar average at 50 rather than 100?

That would be another Idea. In the end the scale would be the same. Sure for unicums like you it would be a better visible image.