Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks...k_us_anything/ Hello everyone, recently, a bunch of American WG employees (mostly community organizers, clanwars organizers and such) answered some of the community questions on Reddit. I picked out a few interesting ones, but most of the concern the US server. Q: Is there any talk of dumping Telia.net? A: (Laera) We’re well aware of our recent connection issues and are currently researching our options. Q: Any explanation as to what exactly the problem is (peering?), with who, or why? A: (Laera) I understand your frustration and I totally agree that we need to be more transparent about the issue. Sadly, I don’t have any details to share at this time. While I am a new Community Manager here at Wargaming, I can tell you that I’ve sat in on some higher level meetings on this issue and is being taken very seriously. Q: Will we ever get to see water displacement when not spotted, just like we can see a tree fall or building crumble… to see if tanks are wading in the water like in Live Oaks or Peral River? A: I know there are plans to revisit building/environment physics in a future patch. Stay tuned! Q: Can you give us any sneak peeks at the supposed new German tank destroyer line? A: (Laera) Sadly, I have no new sneak peeks to give out at this time. :( Q: Will there be missions in the future that reward more extravagant prizes, like gold or garage spaces? A: (Major Rampage) The Missions system has a great deal of depth, and you will be seeing more complex mission in the future. We have UI for missions coming in a future update which will allow you to track your progress. With the UI complex mission will become viable and you will be seeing larger prizes for those. Q: Do you guys communicate with the other servers and share ideas or something? A: (Laera) We bounce ideas off each other all the time! If one region has shown great success in running a certain event or contest, other regions may often adopt it. A2: (Major Rampage): We do work with the other servers. I collaborate with my counterparts on the other servers in regards to global events. Q: Are there any plans to open up the cw map with more regions and more landings so that more than 30 clans can participate? A: We are working on many ideas to improve clan wars and I think most of our goals line up pretty close with what the community wants to see as well. Q: What ever happened to the Super Pershing? A: (Hypnotik) When it is reintroduced after re-balancing, you’ll have the option to keep it or sell it for its gold value. This will be after 8.7, but I don’t have an official date for you yet unfortunately.

More...