Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Number and type of Tanks destroyed per vehicle

Supporter The_Ecstasy_of_Gold.eu's Avatar

Number and type of Tanks destroyed per vehicle

Hello there :-)

A long time ago I visited a site (forget the name...) where I could see the number and type of tanks I had destroyed with each of my vehicles. I "think" that I only had to upload the latest dossier file to view this kind of information so I presume that it should be possoible to show this here as well?

Or is it already there? I have searched the site for a while but couldn't find anything except the total number of vehicles destroyed.

If somebody knows where I can find this information I would be very happy, thank you :-)

I did some more research and found out that you, Phalynx, know the site I talked about pretty well, since you tried it out in 2011 as well (http://wot-dossier.appspot.com/). Unfortunately it seems as if the site hasn't been updated for quite some time.

So if somebody knows a comparable site that is up to date or whether this function has actually been implemented here (and I'm just too dumb to find it), please let me know. Thanks again

This is the section you are searching for:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/wot.php?do=c...876d5e5f933995

Hey Phalynx, thanks for the link, but this is not exactly what I am looking for. This chart only shows how many tanks of each type I have destroyed in total.

What I am looking for is an overview where those kill totals are broken down for each of my tanks, so that I can for example see which number and types of tanks I have destroyed in my E-25, my Tiger I, my Obj. 263, etc. pp.

Found it: WoT Statistics

Glad you found something.