Status Report: 25.07.2015 Q&A
- there's a bug in the IS-7 model, it will be fixed
- Storm doesn't think the 9.9 patch is as catastrophic as the 9.0 "New frontier" patch - "Critical problems were fixed fast and conclusions were made regarding the process of bugs "infiltrating" the release version. No need to panic."
- the reason why a bugged M46 HD model was released was bureaucracy according to Storm: models were tranferred between people and departments many times and the model got "stuck" somewhere in the process. According to Storm that's the price of working as a big company. The models will be fixed soon.
- Russian players made many ironic comments about the Russian patch 9.9 motto: "Quality is the most important thing!", Storm reacts: "Slogans are always bad :("
- according to Storm, the Japanese Tiger model armor issue is not as bad - it's not like anyone can hit 0mm of armor and penetrate easily, the 0mm mantlet has 100mm of Tiger frontal turret armor behind it
- multicore support will come soon (but not in 9.10)
- according to Storm the information that +/-1 MM is being tested in WoT Xbox is a fake