Status Report: Armored Warfare: Early Access 4
the phase 4 of the Early Access from Armored Warfare will take place between August 13th and August 30th. And this time the test will be open 24h a day.
This client brings new languages (German, Polish and French) and more will be added in the future for non-English speaking players.
Another very interesting update, Artillery will have special support shells:
- Smoke shells (available to all artillery vehicles), creating a large smoke cloud that breaks the enemy line of sight;
- Illumination shells (available to artillery vehicles of tier 6 and above), spotting enemies for 10 seconds in 30 meter radius.
(Will definitely be testing these out on my livestream!)
These are the main features and updates:
- Retrofit system is now available (more information available in developer diary article)
- Advanced artillery support shells
- Several new vehicles (T-54, M48 Patton, Object 430, Centauro 120, FV721, Begleitpanzer 57, T-72A) with Centauro 155 removed from the dealer tree for rebalance
- Game economy overhaul
- Significant increase in the PvE rewards, new PvE missions
- Large optimization bundle
- Rebalances of certain vehicles
- A large number of bug fixes and improvements
If you want to see in detail all the changes hop into the patchnotes: http://aw.my.com/us/news/general/ear...s-4-patchnotes
And here some candy for you... more Access Codes: