Some misc info in this post.
Get Expert Opinion: Soviet Edition
is now locked for new questions.
Follow the blog updates to check Pasholok's replies. Next week I'm going to post the last batch of Q&A with Doyle.
As a continuation of the famous hatred thread, below are the results of the related poll:
What annoys me most is ...
- 0 damage hits - 786 (32%) - that's one of the persistent complex issues to be seen to in 2013
- Arty parties - 636 (26%) - going to post some more info on possible solution
- No skill-based matchmaking - 220 (9%) - just no way
- Lack of tactics in random - 181 (7%) - some pre-launch IQ test?
- Visibility / spotting system - 168 (7%) - no overhaul planned for now
- 25% randomization roll - 121 (5%) - not subject to change
- Insufficient optimization and bugs - 116 (4%) - 8.2 did a great job, however this is a continuous task
- lack of game modes - 93 (3%) - more game modes are in plans
- smth else - 40 (1%)
- Ramming / TK damage system - 30 (1%)