Hello everyone, today, I’ll be starting new FTR series, about some very “special” people that we run into in World of Tanks. I will also be running a “retard of the week” competition, her “proud victors” will be displayed forever in the FTR Hall of Shame First, we have some broken English rage, those are always entertaining: “French” jabs are always “funny” too… Someone is angry… Czech players – always politely answering (BTW, his nickname is interesting too) – it says “Mind your own business, fucker” This one is a bit blurred, but still readable. Also, very intelligent nickname. Guess what this guy started doing after he wrote that? Another day on the General Chat Everyone loves Polish players it seems (in Czech it says “Polish are bastards”) And the RETARD OF THE WEEK trophy goes to…. Logi586_CZ and Davidge13! Logi586_CZ: “Polish bitches doesn’t even cover it” Davidge13: “Polish nation consists only of whores and thieves…. they should be gassed” Special nod goes to BO-CZ clan for harboring such retards. Got any screenshots of such retards? Send them to me on fortherecordwot@gmail.com – don’t let them get away with it!

More...