Status Report: 9.10 Public Test 1 vs. Version 9.9
Morning lovely Warriors!
Main Features of the current Public Test of Version 9.10
- New Branch of Japanese heavy tanks
- New Domination Event: Rampage
- New garage tutorial
- Updated loading screens
- Various other improvements
- New HD models
- New Premium Tank: Kanonenjagdpanzer
About the New Rampage Event
- Two game modes: Steel Hunt and Domination
- The same rules apply as in the corresponding events from the past
- Players can choose their own vehicles: Tier X for Domination and Tier VIII – X for Steel Hunt (one vehicle must be Tier X)
- Vehicles have to be fully supplied and loaded before they can be chosen
- Respawning is enabled
-The Rampage event will be available for testing only until 15 August at 08:00 CEST (UTC+2).
Changes in Version 9.10 Public Test 1 vs. Version 9.9
- Players' own vehicles can now be used instead of special vehicles in the Domination and Steel Hunt events.
- Fixed many issues and introduced improvements in the Domination and Steel Hunt events.
- Added the Japanese heavy tank technical branch, Tier II through Tier X:
- Type 91
- Type 95
- O-I Experimental
- Type 4 Heavy
- Type 5 Heavy
- Reworked 20 vehicles in HD quality:
- T-28, SU-76M, SU-122A.
- JagdTiger, JagdPanzer IV, Leopard Prototyp A, Pz. Kpfw. 35(t), Marder II, Panzerjäger I, Sturmpanzer II, VK 16.02 Leopard, Pz. Kpfw. II Ausf. J.
- M41 HMC, T71 (name changed to T71E1), T110E5, M2 Light Tank.
- AMX M4 45, ARL 44.
- Black Prince.
- Type 59
- Fixed some issues with the damage models of the following vehicles: M6A2E1, T32, T110E3, T110E4, Caernarvon, Panther /M10.
- Fixed some issues with the models of the following vehicles: М46 Patton, Heavy Tank No.VI.
- Improved the aiming and dispersion on turret traverse parameters for the Maus.
Maps and Objects:
- Removed the Hidden Village and Pearl River maps from the Random Battle mode.
- Changed the distribution of maps across different battle levels.
- Fixed various issues and improved gameplay of the Redshire map.
- Fixed the damage models of some environmental objects.
- Fixed several issues and introduced improvements in the Team Battle mode.
- Fixed some issues and introduced improvements in the functionality of Dynamic Platoons.
- Reworked the battle loading screen.
- Added hints for certain elements of interface in the Garage.
- Fixed some hang-ups and crashes of the game client.
- Optimized the performance of some special effects.
- Reworked the effects of shells hitting the ground.
- Fixed some issues in the new mechanism of shadow display for the Improved graphics preset.
- Changed the default value for certain graphics settings.
- Optimized certain aspects of game client performance.
- Fixed the issue with "square" special effects displayed on some AMD video cards with certain AMD driver versions installed.
- Fixed the display of hit effects on vehicles.
- Fixed the functionality of autosearch in Team Battle mode.
- Fixed the positioning of some Emblems on different sides of the turret.
- Fixed the issue with the flickering of semi-transparent vegetation at some graphics settings.
- Fixed the names of some modules of Soviet vehicles.
- Fixed the sorting of vehicle type indicators on the score panel.
- Fixed the issue with inability to decline a Platoon invitation received in battle.