Status Report: 16.08.2015 Q&A
- in 9.10, visual camouflage was fixed for "standard" graphics (it is now sharper), Storm will however investigate whether this was actually intentional or not
- the point of the Maus buff in 9.10 is "for it to turn the turret quickly, aim quickly, shoot and turn the turret again"
- currently the new game mode introduced in 9.10 is disabled in the test: "we enabled it for a very short time only"
- the fact you can have only one tank of one type (and not for example two German Tigers) has its reasons: it is an artificial boundary in order not to spam battles with one type of vehicle too much
- T110E5 in HD is correct now according to Storm but just in case, Storm will order a full checkup of HD models on Monday to make sure the armor wasn't unintentionally nerfed
- it was never a goal of developers to automatically nerf armor of each vehicle during the HD overhaul
- more maps will be removed from the game - those with the most negative feedback from players
- there are no plans for the introduction of more special crews with "0 perks" (special perks that do not count towards the XP such as the sisterhood of steel of female crews)
- Japanese Tiger will be purchaseable for gold in 9.10
- large numbers of "0 battle" accounts on RU server have been renamed and their nicknames cleared for use