PLEASE READ Hello, dear readers there are a couple of issues with FTR I’d like to adress as a reaction of several e-mails I recieved recently. First, this week, I will have an unexpected vacation, so you can expect a bit more content than usual. At least if I will try. On to more serious issues however: - several readers have reported they cannot access FTR properly. Curiously, they all were Americans and I THINK that it had something to do with Telia. No idea what happened, but it should work now. If you have problems with reading FTR, please let me know in comments - regarding EnsignExpendable and the comment “shitstorm” under one of the recent articles: EnsignExpendable’s knowledge of Soviet war effort, vehicles and history is extremely impressive and I am really glad I have him writing on FTR occassionally. If you don’t like his articles, please – feel free not to read them. I’d like to ask you however to keep it civil in the comment section: I promised in the beginning I won’t censor the comments – and I don’t censor them, but some of the comments from last month (not necesserily under the EE articles) were over the borders and I got so pissed I actually banned two people. I unbanned them after an hour or so, when I cooled down, but seriously, don’t do that stuff. Thanks. In the future, I will adress more tank myths, such as the notorious “Shermans burned all the time”,or the “Secrets of American TD doctrine”. Don’t worry, no bias here (funnily enough, I recieved a bunch of e-mails about me being anti-German or whatever, while only a few months back, I did recieve two e-mails that I am in fact a nazi, because I write about Axis tanks and history and my nickname shortcut is SS). - feel free to whisper me in game, but please, I don’t do platoons. Thanks for all the offers, I very much appreciate them, but I really just prefer to solo, unless I know that person really well. If some you watched the Circon’s stream where I was a guest, you might understand why. And, last but not least I understand the ads are possibly annoying and I’d like to thank those of you, who aren’t blocking them. It’s a huge help and much appreciated. I’d also like to specifically ask once again all those, who donated in the past (and those who still intend to, if there are any such folks here) :) I can buy some coffee from that – and I do drink a LOT of coffee, more coffee = more creativity in my case :) Seriously though, any support, if only a short e-mail, is much appreciated. Thank you.

More...