Status Report: WZ-111 Marathon
After nearly 10 months WoT EU has brought the WZ-111 Marathon mission again.
- From 1 September at 07:10 until 1 October at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2).
- Collect all 7 mission tokens: USSR Germany USA France UK China Japan
- WZ-111 Chinese Tier VIII Premium heavy tank
- 1 x Garage Slot
If you already have the tank in your garage and complete the mission, you will be credited with compensation of 4,900,000.
Sub-Missions (For every mission token)
- Deal a total of 135,000 points of damage over any number of battles
- Destroy a total of 135 enemy vehicles over any number of battles
- Random Battles only
- Tier VI and above
- Once per account
- 1 day Premium Account
- Mission token (of each respective country)
Is it worth?
For those who dont own the WZ-111 the tank is actually quite good. Its pleasant to play with (almost as IS-3 pleasant, and for those unaware IS-3 is 1 of 2 of my main favorite tanks), it actually has one of the highest WRs in my main account.
Also, acording to vbaddict.net is ranked at #10 place of the best Credit makers.
So yes, I think is definetly worth completing the mission.
But for those who already do have the WZ-111, starting today, players no longer receive Gold Compensation from events like this one, so I ask:
Let me know your opinion in the comment section.