Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: ADU reads incorrect credit expenditure since 9.10

ADU reads incorrect credit expenditure since 9.10

it tells me what I GROSSED... but does not read correctly what I netted after shells, repairs, etc.. seems to be an issue post 9.10.

anyone else having this issue?

also, I tried downloading and running the most upto date version of ADU.... task manager shows it using 99% of HD activity and its not responding half the time.

Not only having this issue, but others as well:

a) "Battle Log" site not showing any medals/awards/ace tankers, just some corrupted placeholders. If at all
    b) Looking at the detailed stats of my Cromwell B, it says the best ace tanker i did was with 2.705 raw XP. That is actually wrong cause 2.705 was the value including "Bonus for Premium vehicle tier" and "Reward for mission complete" (the 50% bonus for wins this week). Raw XP was 1.387.
    c) Detailed stats about Leopard PTA, "Marks of Excellence" says: "Required average damage for the next marker: 1" . Currently have 2 MoEs, 87%...if "1" is the needed damage for 3 MoEs, everyone would have them