Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: New Japanese Tanks giving incorrect WN8.

HTno6 WN8 issue

I ran 4 battles in HTno6 last night and for every battle, including an ace tanker with 1600 damage, the WN8 was 145. Has anyone else ran into this problem?

WN8 v22 has been applied few hours ago, that should fix your issues.

Welp, ran a battle tonight...1200 damage, 145 WN8. Problem seems unresolved.

Still nothing. 1300 damage, 145 WN8.

Thats odd. I have to take a closer look, as the WN8 update is correctly in place.

Okay, thanks. No one else is reporting problems?

New Japanese Tanks giving incorrect WN8.

As per the title. Getting 145 on all of my matches for WN8 in any of the new tanks from tier 4-5. Skipped past the tier 2-3 so no idea about those. WN7 seems to be working just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by QSG.na View Post
    Same here.
    ditto

HTno6 is getting the correct WN8 as of today. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by gpc_4.na View Post
    HTno6 is getting the correct WN8 as of today. Thanks for your help.
    Cancel that, still not working on vBAddict. The WN8 was generating properly with my sessions stats mod but when I checked my stats here every HTno6 battle is still 145 WN8...dammit I played that tank a bunch over the weekend. Also, not working for the tier III and IV Japanese heavy.

Actually wn8 appears to be working in the tanks stat section. The issue is with the quick summary. Just shows 145 for each game in O-I Exp.

That seems to be correct, 145 showing up for all the Japanese heavies in the Battle Log and Quick Summary. However, my sessions stats and wotlabs is showing those tanks as getting an appropriated WN8.

still only showing 145 in quick summary

Working on it.

Looking at http://www.vbaddict.net/commanders/j...xperimental-22 I have come up with theory that it might be something to do with some players having both O-I and O-I Experimental that screws up WN8....

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicum.eu View Post
    Looking at http://www.vbaddict.net/commanders/j...xperimental-22 I have come up with theory that it might be something to do with some players having both O-I and O-I Experimental that screws up WN8....
    I also have the 145 issue and i only own the O-I Exp.

Any update on this?

This should be fixed right now. Please verify that for your own accounts.

Thanks Phalynx! Just tried a couple games in my O-I and HT No. 6 and it is working now! Thanks again!

Let's hope it stays

Thanks for feedback.

Thanks for working on this and getting it fixed. Played a bunch of battles in three different Japanese heavies over the weekend and the WN8 is displaying properly for all of them. Thanks again.