How does the Russian community view the whole Stalin issue? Well, you can see for yourself. I will this time offer no personal opinion on this, so noone accuses me of anything, but I think it’s important to see the issue from both sides. Edit: please, keep the discussion civil, thank you Above is the main post (notice the reputation). The thread is currently locked, with 275 pages of comments. “Well done!” “Well done! That’s how you must deal with the European bourgeois! They beg too much.” “Nice, you showed who’s in charge here! I am not a stalinist but IMHO to remove Stalin’s name is stupid. PS: when I bought KV-2, I did put “For Stalin!” on it.” This one is from the chief of RU community: “Everyone sees the history as he sees fit, but we will always be able to be proud of something. Remember that.” “I don’t respect Stalin. But I support following the history.” ….and this one is from a “developer” (community organizer), who closed the thread (last post): “Thank you for for the discussion. Don’t forget your history!”

More...