Hello everyone, today, we have a very special edition of the Hall of Shame, because a player named MakoSV managed to catch an account scammer in action and took screenies to prove it. So, everyone, meet: Hokej83 from clan [CAK] C. a k. 1.Dragounský pluk This guy whispers to players and tries to convince them to give him their password, so he can “hack Wargaming and add gold to their account”. Needless to say, that’s retarded, but newbies/kids might actually fall for that. Here we can see him in action: Translation from Czech: Hokej83: Are you here? MakoSV: Hi, yes Hokej83: Do you want 999 gold and 1 000 0000 silver on your account MakoSV: Will you send them to me? :) Hokej83: I have 100 000 gold and 6 mil silver if you want for your accout Hokej83: No, I have to “hack” them if you want, it’s for free MakoSV: How? Hokej83: You have to give your account to me, I already did that with 6 players and they thank me a lot Hokej83: maus01 miskas333 already thanked me and it’s cool MakoSV: I won’t give you my account, it’s not worth it MakoSV: I don’t know you Hokej83: Ah well I don’t care, but you’d have to have it as maus01 Hokej83: Please, I’ll add billions, you’ll be rich That guy is writing with terrible grammar, so it’s probably either a complete idiot, or a child, possibly both.

More...