Status Report: New Motion Physics
The public test server of the game physics is now open and will stay until September 16.
For those who haven't been following the recent news, the new physics will make the motion and interaction behavior of tanks and objects in the game more realistic and varied.
This is what you can expect:
- Increased mobility of light and medium tanks: LT and MTs become more agile by reducing the rate of loss in overcoming various irregularities (bumps, rails, etc.).- "Jumping" technology: Using the terrain, the tank will be able to make sick jumps.
- The ability to adjust the turning radius: By blocking one of the tracks during the movement by pressing the space bar, it will be possible to reduce the turning radius
- New ramming feature: It will be possible to flip a smaller enemy tank
- Shooting with a swing: It will be possible to get better gun depression due to using the brakes at speed and taking advantage of the weight of the tank shifting forwards onto the suspension before coming to a halt.
- Interaction with the surface: You will see a graphical effect of slip and skid