Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Accurate per-tank stats

Accurate per-tank stats

Hi Phalynx, I know you are on vacation, but for when you get back, I would be extremely interested in knowing if you could give me the following stats for each tank in the game, both the average, top 25 percentile, top 10 percentile and top 1 percentile:

1-Avg frags
    2-Avg damage
    3-Avg spots
    4- Avg winrate
    5- Avg defense points

So the idea would be to know for each tank, the average of all these stats, and the avg of each of these stats for the top 25% of players, top 10% and top 1%. This is data which would be invaluable for the formulation of the upcoming WN8. Thanks a heap for your time!

PS: Otherwise, you could give me the raw data if oyu have it for each tank, and I can sort through them myself if that would take up less of your time.
    Last edited by Praetor77; 2013-08-12 at 02:57.

Praetor77, this is possible. Will give you the raw data, you will have to wait until I return.

Awesome! Thanks!

Just to be clear, I don´t need/want battle info, simply the dossier parsed stats for each tank. Thanks again Phalynx.

Sure.

Just a reminder Phalynx, please dont forget about me!

Don´t know if you are back from vacation yet, but getting very eager to get this data to begin working on WN8.

Don't worry, I still have that in mind. Will prepare the data probably tomorrow.

Please contact me via eMail: marius.czyz@gmail.com