Status Report: 16/09/2015 Q&A
Here it is:
- In the new motion physics, tanks can't climb steep slopes in order not to get to places they aren't supposed to. This system however makes it more difficult to drive even on smaller slopes. Players are suggesting that in order to fix that, WG should simply give the inaccessible spots extremely high terrain resistance coefficient but according to Storm the result would be the same;
- Q: "Why don't you implement the smooth motion offered by diesel-electric vehicles?" A: "How terrible!"
- The mechanism of vehicles tipped on the side in new motion physics will change;
- Storm reacting on player claims that in new motion physics (MP), the motion got more sluggish: "Strange, in our comparative tests it shows as improved";
- WG will not add more inertia to tanks, as in last test it had quite negative feedback;
- Storm confirms: current servers are able to handle new motion physics;
- A player was complaining that HD Tiger II has worse suspension detail than Tiger I - Storm replies that Tiger I suspension is overdetailed. It won't be reworked to look worse but suspensions in such details won't be implemented either anymore;
- Domination mode will appear in WoT soon with separate statistics and economy;
- Mini-client of WoT is now available on RU server - it contains only lowtier vehicles and only the option to play random battles but its size is minimal.