- the XP price for unlocking Object 140? “Wait for the test” (SS: it’s roughly the same as the price for T-62A, eg. 200k XP) - there will be no “special” subtitles for national voiceovers, because there are currently enough indicators what’s going on (tank being hit, burning etc.) - maps not dropping evenly? “Play 1000 battles within one patch and show us the statistics” - too many draws on Redshire map? “How terrible…” - no perk reducing fire chance from fuel tanks is planned (SS: that wouldn’t even make sense, fuel tanks are starting to burn only when they reach 0 hitpoints) - Japanese tree won’t have girls-und-panzer-style girly voiceovers - the price of the future premiums will be “right” - Q: “Will the national voiceovers be different from voiceovers in mods?” A: “Yes, a lot, considering the fact the only mod voiceover I’ve heard is the one with my little pony voices” - the gold-to-silver transfer ratio won’t change - the new national voiceover won’t be more “emotional”, because WG considers too much “emotion” tiring - in the 8.8 ASAP video at at 2:25, we can see AMX M4 Mle 1948. It however won’t be implemented anytime soon - Q at SerB: “Why do you (not just you) look the other way and not at me (into the camera) in the ASAP videos? Are you ashamed for the arty nerf?” A: “I am sorry, but I am simply not looking at you personally, I can’t stand looking at a suffering person.” - tier 7/8 US premium TD? “No comment” - a player asked about the issue (apparently not so rare), where light tanks farm in such a way that they ram their teammates until they are almost dead and then they go and commit suicide by rushing and are “farming” that way. SerB called it whining and said the compensation won’t be changed (SS: I think noone can farm that way, it’s pure garbage) - SerB’s answer on whether the multibarrel mechanism is complicated to implement: “Nothing is complicated for the one who doesn’t do it himself” - SerB on why the stock turret of the T-54 looks the way it does: “Continuity with earlier projects. T-54 was practicall at first considered to be a modification of the T-44. They came to the hemispherical turret step by step, considering various parameters (for example, the ease with which the gun can be demounted, removing the engine cover etc.) Oh well – that’s how the designers are, stupid not to know straight from the start how to do it! Probably because they didn’t read it on the internet…” - public terrain passability parameters are not planned - European tree won’t come in next 2-3 patches (SS: duhhhh…) - premium Soviet medium tank will come in one of the next 2-3 patches - premium British tier 8 tank: “No comment” - artillery accuracy is the same for HE and AP shells - platoon members are not guaranteed to spawn next to each other - Leopard Prototype B won’t come as a premium, but it’s possible it will come as a hull option for Leopard PTA - apparently, British crews will have the same english voiceover as the American ones, at least in the beginning - high-tier multi-turret vehicles? “Ansaldo, AKA T-39″

More...