Source: http://world-of-kwg.livejournal.com/234997.html I am very tired so don’t be too harsh if I mistranslated something. Should be okay tho. - in 8.8, the reload timer in seconds will not be added, problems were discovered with its implementation - WG will implement a ping meter for various servers of each cluster into the hangar - the arty mod showing “angles and horizont” (SS: not sure what is meant) won’t be officially added - official mod portal will slowly be worked on - getting stuck on rails in Ensk will be fixed - Storm believes that the new ramming mechanism is better than the old one, but not ideal - changes in German tanks: “There’s enough changes to fill 5 pages. You’ll see in the test” - the platoon/company automatic re-login on appropriate server might not work for clanwars, SerB doesn’t remember - SerB states that according to WG stats, the amount of crappy computers WoT works on is very high (like, too many people have bad hardware) - there will be a general re-work of all the ingame equipment - the increased crewmember save effect of the spall liner in 8.8 multiplies the base chance, not adds to it - developers are still considering to add the “kill marks” (for example, rings on barrels) – there are issues with the fact that some barrels are too short and some countries did not draw kill rings on the barrels - public test of 8.8 will be soon - hull modules will definitely not be added in 2013 - currently, WG is working on second German TD line (SS: so it is ready in 8.9 if I understood it correctly), it’s secret so far, how many rounds will there be in its tier 10′s autoloader guns - sixth sense won’t be nerfed - the “Chinese leak”, that 8.8 will bring 7/42 companies on Chinese server only, was just a hoax, according to Storm - Havok will definitely come in 2014, it’s too early to release a demo video - there are no planned changes for KV-5 - new game modes are planned, but players shouldn’t expect “another gameplay” from them (SS: here I am not sure) - the spall liner crew protection bonus will work only on HE non-penetrating hits - Object 430 will probably appear this year - the 150mm frontal E-50/E-50M armor will stay - Chinese Great Wall map will apparently appear only on Chinese server, as it is considered “boring” - Stalin inscriptions will return in 8.8 - Superpershing will recieve some sort of buff apart from the frontal armor nerf

More...