Hello everyone, before going to Gamescom, I kinda wanted to watch the stream – and I did, in total for like 4-5 hours I guess. Overall, it’s much like last year it seems to me. What I liked from the stream: - Moneo AKA Imhotep, the first German bald guy on the stage. I think he’s a really good presenter. The other guys are kinda meh. - World of Tanks for Xbox looks really cool, the independent suspension and particle effects I’d love to see in the PC version. The explosions look great too. - World of Warplanes camo/pictures on the hull look cool - the attempt to bring in Slava Makarov and other developers to them stuff was good, but when you get stuff translated from English to German, then English and then Russian, it’s pretty much a lost cause. - the strippers dancers. Nuff said. What I didn’t like: - technical problems with Twich streaming, the damned thing doesn’t work half of the time, sometimes the sound doesn’t work. - not working QR codes: that’s a huge fail. In fact, the whole system is flawed – I mean, what about people that don’t have QR code readers at hand? Why not just publish the code? - TRAGIC translation to English. It’s better not to have anything rather this. I switched to German feed, which is much cleaner, the “English” (especially the “Vader girl” mouthbreathing into the microphone) channel has somehow muted sound and the translators don’t catch up on the fast German talking guys. Completely pointless. - terrible channel moderation: on one hand there was a nazi rampaging thru German channel’s chat and there is TONS of some weird link spam, on the other hand mods get butthurt over rough jokes - somehow, I just really dislike the fanatic crowd of Germans and the way the presenter makes them chant “Wargaming! Wargaming!” – it feels uncomfortable. - no SerB - no WoWs (too early alpha to have anything to present) Anyway, just my personal impression.

More...