Status Report: 26/10/2015 Q&A
Here it is:
- Will the ridiculously expensive pay to win emblems and camos in 10.0 reviewed? Storm: "I cannot say anything", the final decision is not there yet however
- Storm is aware of the clusterfuck the 10.0 emblems caused, WG is still deciding what to do.
- According to Storm, the choice of Emblems UI in 10.0 is much simpler than before
- Q: "WG servers will never support 50 vs 50 without optimization!" A: "Nice to see a specialist in the thread, a professional aware of all the pitfalls of game design..."
- Storm is not very happy that the 10.0 ASAP video on RU server gained a huge number of dislikes but thinks the feedback wouldn't be so bad if the patch was not named 10.0 and wasn't called Rubikon - that is what annoyed most people
- Q: "What prevents you from adding the render range to the minimap?" A: "The fact we didn't start working on it yet"
- The 10.0 numerous game crashes are being fixed
- The bug where the tanks sink into the ground in 10.0 was already fixed
- There are no more ghost shells in 10.0 than there were before
- The "flying trees" bug is present in older versions as well, not just 10.0
- Some maps are bugged in the patch because developers do not want to fix maps partially so each patch doesn't contain the same map update over and over, making it too big. Maps are fixed only once per several patches with all the smaller issues (like flying trees) being fixed at once
- Q: "My T-55 is sealed against nuclear particles, how does it die from the poisonous gas?!" A: "Quickly"
- It's likely the XP gain in Domination was not nerfed but Storm is not sure