Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.

Thread: Lost All Replays and battle results

Lost All Replays and battle results

I had to take a leave of absence from WOT for about 2-3 months. Upon my return all of my battle results and replays which I had uploaded to vbaddict were gone. In that time I got a new hard drive and had to reinstall a lot of my old programs, including the vbaddict Dossier uploader. I do have all of my old replays still stored locally on my computer, but now when I upload them via the "upload replays" feature, it doesn't display any of the battle information on vbaddict. Why were all of my old results wiped after only a 3 month absence? Is there a way to retrieve them? My account information has not changed and several of my old replays I made publicly available (they have also disappeared). What happened?

vBAddict does not store user uploaded content and informations for ages. Server's capacity has it's limit, and therefore I'm forced to delete inactive accounts and old data.

See also the Replays Storage Policy:
    http://www.vbaddict.net/player-repla...f78a58d0d9c36a

okay. Well that sucks. just seems like 3 months is a bit quick to count someone as inactive enough to delete their entire profile.

As I understand your frustration, please understand me. I need to make the cut somewhere, and from my experience 3 months is good timespan to determine the activitiy.