Ads displayed for guests and not donating members only. Get ad-free by donating. If you have already donated, please read here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOT stats not updating

WOT stats not updating

Looks like we need an update for the new version. Will this become available?

Yes, as soon as I sorted out the errors with the dossier reader.

Noticed quite a few mods being delayed after this patch was released. I'm guessing they tossed about a lot again then?

Noticed my brand new T20, bought yesterday, has most stats recorded but no wn8.

I bought the premium Czech Skoda T40 drove him 2 times and my statistics no longer ran. wot-stat reinstalled and now nothing is true in my statistics. the number of combat is no longer correct and the value WN8 also missing. will the return to normal with the update?

Update for 0.9.12 and WN8 v23 has been released.

If the update does not start automatically, delete this file:
    %APPDATA%\WOT Statistics\settings.xml
    Last edited by Phalynx.eu; 2015-11-21 at 00:43.

Many thanks!

For couple years is it like this - doubleclick WoT Statistics, then doubleclick WoT Launcher. Miss one of them is impossible ;-)

What version should I see? I am still downloading and installing 2.5.1.2

Got it to update by removing file as mentioned above. Still not working. I am so sad without my stats/battle.

I have same version running 2.5.1.2

I did not check version previous to forcing update.

I have version 2.5.1.2 after update. Still not working.

I have version 2.5.1.2 running and it is not working on my end as well. This is the best stand alone program for tanks ever! I appreciate your efforts and timely updates Phalynx. I hope it can get cleared up.

Please restart WOT Statistics to update to the newest dossier version.
    WOT Statistics self is still 2.5.1.2

It is working now. I can stop wringing my hands.

Thank you

I am still missing about 15k of my 37k battles and I am still getting the parse json- "object not set to an instance of an object" error when I attach my dossier. I m selecting the most recent dossier file on my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Should be ok right now?

Hi Phalynx,

I was curious if you had plans to update wot statistics to accommodate the new M41 90? This vehicle is currently "unknown" and does not report any WN8 value. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Slartybartfest

There are no expected values for that tank yet.

Oh, thought they would put place holder stats on it until they had an accurate sampling. Anyway, thanks for the response and I will look out for an update. Thanks for everything Phalynx!

Hi Phalynx,

since the last micropatch for April 1. I lost about 2.500 battles in Wot Statistics. Can I fix this somehow?

Thanks,

Rumpel

Error: Cannot parse json file. - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Has not been working properly since latest update. Many battles dropped, M41 90 wasn't correct, but this morning it isn't showing at all.

Cheers

Seems there is a new patch required. Will do this as soon as I get internet on my new location

How's that patch coming along?

In preparation.

Supporter
    Did someone told you today you're a hero?

There is something strange going on ... if I look at my tank list the WN8 values are stable and won't change after refreshing the page. However, if I select a recently played tank and go to its individual WN8 page it will "recalculate" and then show the new value in the tank list.

Is this part of the problem or a separate issue?

No updates on this yet? They still don't have the values for the M41 90 GF?

There is still no official WN8 Update for that tank available.

what has to happen for there to be a wn8 update for the m41 90 gf ? who is ultimately responsible? i keep getting bounced to different forums when the question is asked, and i know i'm not the only one who is curious what the hold up is. for people with several hundred games in the tank, and those stats missing for wn8 calculation, it basically makes wn8 useless which...well... sucks. a short while for it to be missing is expected, a few weeks fine .. but it's been since beginning of april and nobody seems willing to even give an estimate to when the update will occur.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast