Hello everyone, as many of you (judging from the queues) probably noticed, both the 112 and the T-34-3 are available on the test server now. The developers used a strange way to add them: since they weren’t added to the test shop, they added them as special mission reward: As you can see, all you have to do to get them is to play one battle. Simple enough. And how do they perform? T-34-3 I tested the T-34-3 a bit and honestly, I don’t like it. It’s not very fast (sluggish), but the problem is its frontal armor and the gun. First, the frontal armor is thinner than the one of the Type 59. On the test server, where everyone fires gold ammo, it was penetrated all the time: with one noticable exception. The tank cannot penetrate itself properly. That brings me to the main problem of the tank: the gun. It’s a 122mm D-25 clone, so you can expect slow reload, but massive firepower. That’s all good, but the gold shells are terrible: I slugged it out with two (!) 112 tanks, equipped with the same gun. On paper, the gun should punch thru angled armor like butter, yet none the 122mm HEAT shells penetrated. And I am talking like 6 gold 250mm pen shells in a row. The 112 has the same problem, the shells penetrate reasonably when you aim at target flanks, but frontal slope? Nope. And of course, there is the terrible depression. This tank will make you cry. If you move around on hilly terrain, the gun will aim all over the place, even a small bump will make you not being able to aim at a guy standing next to you. Stuff like that can make you lose duels. The other stats of the tank are average and without the depression buff, this vehicle will be frustrating and lackluster to play. It is not, and I really mean NOT a Type 59 equivalent. 112 Now we’re talking. 112 is a great vehicle, if you are into slow moving tanks, that soak up punishment, yet hurt like hell. The firepower of the main gun is brutal on the heavy tank and the frontal armor can resist even gold 122mm shells (see above, it “eats” them). As far as heavies go, I liked the vehicle a lot. The only serious drawback it has is that it’s slowwwwwwwwww… (well, slower than usual anyway). You have to be careful where you want to go, because you will not be able to respont to threads quickly. If I was into heavies and into Chinese, I’d consider it.

More...